Pilling is normal for cashmere.
Cashmere is a very soft and delicate piece of fabric and it requires special care.
Following these simple routines will help you to keep your cashmere last a lifetime:
• Wash the garment by hand at room temperature or in a washing machine on a wool / silk program in cold water
• For washing use only special liquid detergents for wool or delicate fabrics
• It is better to dry unfolded
• Ironing on temperature mode for wool with steaming
• Do not dry clean the product. From chemical treatment the fibers become thinner and coarser
• Cashmere items must not be draped. Give your cashmere garment a couple of days to rest and be sure to wash it after 4-5 outings
• Avoid wearing the item underneath coarse lined or unlined outerwear as this can lead to pilling
If you still have questions about the care for cashmere - our specialists are always ready to assist!
Please send us a message via WhatsApp chat: +7(916)840-99-55